There are occasions when professional Human Resource Management is required on a part time or interim basis. This can happen during recruitment of a new manager or where a company is not large enough to justify a full time person.
- Start-up situations
- Research Divisions of larger companies
- Inward investment from overseas companies
- Extra help when overloaded
A full range of services can be provided including membership of the Executive Management team. The advantage of having a seasoned professional on tap without employing someone direct include:
- Cost effectiveness due to flexible use of time as it is required
- Wide industry knowledge beyond that of a more junior manager
- On-going network of other clients to share ideas with
- An independent view for both managers and staff to consult
- Team member with more involvement and familiarity than
a one-off consultant.